Thermal Camera Imaging Inspection
A Thermal Camera Imaging Inspection can reveal electrical and mechanical problems and prevent costly failures and down time. Please see below one of many Thermal Camera Imaging Inspections performed by NES staff. See photos below.
To check overheating of 200 HP Pump
Branxhome water treatment.
To check temperatures of the motors to find out how much temperatures have risen since the last thermal survey
How it was done
The old thermal images of the motors were compared with the new ones. It revealed that connection box on a motor was running much hotter. The bad connection in the motor was found
Thermal Camera – FLIR I40.
- Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Electrical Engineers
- Power line and Subdivision Installation
- 400V and 11kV Cable Specialists
- Water/Sewage Pump Electrical work
- Electrical Inspection Services
- Specialist Indoor/Outdoor lighting installations
- Thermal Camera Imaging Inspection
- Cable Location.
- Power Supplies for Lifestyle Blocks.
- Temporary power supplies for shows and events
- Appliance Safe Test Inspection
- Variable speed drive and soft starter installation and maintenance
- PLC installation and maintenance
- Diesel and battery standby Power systems
- 24 hour availability
- Solar Power
- YHI Battery Supply